Forum Replies Created
jb_motoheadParticipantJuly 22, 2013 at 7:51 amPost count: 15
Thank for taking the trouble. If you check at your convenience with a BT speaker, I will be glad.
Meanwhile, there is likelyhood Audobus may consider BT for non-music creation applications?
http://forum.audiob.us/discussion/1434/bluetooth-as-audiobus-outputjb_motoheadParticipantJuly 22, 2013 at 2:19 amPost count: 15
Thanks. Unfortunately I do not have Airplay and I understand Audiobus does not output to BT.
Is there anyone out there with a BT speaker can try whether a mix will there?
Mathewjb_motoheadParticipantJuly 21, 2013 at 8:53 amPost count: 15
Thanks for your quick response. I plan to use anytune for backing music and Vocalive for mic input + effects to work together using LiveMix and output both vocal and music to bluetooth device (iLoud). I believe it should work right?
How do I get it out to iLoud?jb_motoheadParticipantMay 11, 2013 at 5:06 amPost count: 15jb_motoheadParticipantMay 11, 2013 at 5:05 amPost count: 15
At the [Tunes] Screen.
Mathewjb_motoheadParticipantMay 11, 2013 at 4:58 amPost count: 15jb_motoheadParticipantMay 11, 2013 at 4:55 amPost count: 15
I have purchased the Import Pack from my iPhone 4S, but I cant see the Import feature in the phone.
How do I enable it?
Mathewjb_motoheadParticipantMay 9, 2013 at 3:14 amPost count: 15jb_motoheadParticipantMarch 31, 2013 at 10:30 amPost count: 15jb_motoheadParticipantMarch 30, 2013 at 2:56 amPost count: 15
Thanks for your quick response.
1. Logically whatever application is in the forefront should get the priority for the RC operations (in My case Anytune is in the forefront and Vocalive is running in the background (red bar on the top of Active Anytune Window) and default “Music” player of iPhone is not running and not visible, but still the RC operations applied to “Music” player. Ideally there should be something in the “Settings” which can conveniently control the RC. Is it something that can be achieved in the future? Even when Anytune is Audobus enable it will still have the limitation? Hoping to get this resolved.
2. Somehow I could not save multiple loops in Anytunes. I tried the method you suggested, but it does not allow me to reposition as I am given with only two choices of (1) the Red button of ” DELETE ” (loop mark ‘2 – loop mark’?) (2) the white button “CANCEL.”. Cancel will take me back to where I was. Is there any other user-friendly way?jb_motoheadParticipantMarch 28, 2013 at 3:42 amPost count: 15
I listen music mostly while I walk/jog or drive. When I walk/jog, I use the headphone with mic and remote. While driving, I use the “multiple audio splitter with Apple RC” of iLuv
and connect the iPhone to it with one output connected to the aux-in of my car. I use the remote control quite a lot for play/pause, FF, Rewind, Previous Track, Next track etc. I used to use the iPhone’s Music Player before. Now I use Anytunes alll the time.
I notice that while playing Anytunes and doing Remote Control, (RC) operations, instead of doing the operations in Anytunes, the Play/Pause gets activated in the iPhone’s Music Player irrespective of whether the Music Player was open/active. I suspect, it happens when I use the Anytune with LiveMix turned on (I normally turn it on to use Vocalive for the sing along application using Anytune for by backing track and Vocalive for the vocal/mic-in). It is so disturbing. Is there a way to ensure that the RC operations are applied only the Anytune while Anytyne is active? I understand you still are trying to implement some of the missing RC operations as per discussions above.
Another point is can we consider more than one looping segment A-B, say loop 1, loop 2, etc. For song practice, we may require more than one portion saved as loop. We may then be able to skip to the next loop after learning the 1st loop and learn and revisit the 1st loop again. Consider some RC operations for such skipping too while loop is enabled. Lot of people with poor eyesight can also take advantage of the RC operations – iPhone does not have a big screen!jb_motoheadParticipantMarch 23, 2013 at 6:19 amPost count: 15
Some suggestions for operation of Anytune with iPhone head-set with mic controls (useful for those who walk, jog while using Anytune for song practice/hearing)
• Play/Pause Music
• Skip Track (while playing music, it will play the next track in the play list)
• If in loop play mode A-B, plays from the end of B
• While in loop play mode Double Click again, will skip track and play from next track
• Beginning of the track being played
• Previous Track (if playing and within 5 seconds from the beginning of the track)
• If in loop play mode A-B, plays from the start of A
• While in loop play mode. Triple click again, play from the beginning of the track (outside the A-B range)
Press Twice and Hold
• Fast Forward Music
Press Three Times and Hold
• Rewind Music
Press Once and Hold
• Activivate/deactivate loop play of already set rangejb_motoheadParticipantMarch 10, 2013 at 10:11 amPost count: 15jb_motoheadParticipantMarch 10, 2013 at 10:07 amPost count: 15jb_motoheadParticipantMarch 10, 2013 at 9:51 amPost count: 15
Thank you very much Sean for your quick response.
Another feature request:
I have been using Vocalive of IK Multimedia for singing along. I bought the full version of Vocalive. Now that I got Anytune, I am using Vocalive only for (mic input-audio mix) with Anytune. Vocalive has a feature of “no voice”. What it does is from a song it eliminates or reduces the vocal so that it is very good to practice songs with the original background music. It will be very nice to have the “no voice” feature in Anytune so that it will be huge advantage for those who want to learn songs. One can hear the song with vocal many times and learn it using the slow-down, loop repeat features of Anything and then once comfortable we can initiate the “no voice” (it could be like a preset EQ feature) and sing along for more learning!
I know there are some songs (those of which vocals are not in the center of the mix) will not have good result in “no voice” method, but most will work.
Please consider. I am sure this will attract more of vocalists to use your application.