Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • valkenwill
    Participant
    #627 |

When I export from Icloud with my Iphone and I open it in my Ipad the Name is there and it says Not Found. What am I doing wrong?

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #628 |

The iCloud export only transfers the marks in the song, it does not transfer the song itself. Make sure that the song(s) you want to use are on your iPad and iPhone. If you are using iTunes Match (or iTunes in the Cloud) then you’ll also need to ensure that the song is downloaded first.

Hope that helps.

Sean.

valkenwill
    Participant
    #629 |

Thanks for the quick reply. I do not use ITunes Match so I am having trouble getting it from my Iphone to my Ipad. I have it in Dropbox on my phone but it doesn’t show up in dropbox on my ipad.

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #630 |

If you are getting the songs from Dropbox, then you will need to import the song from Dropbox on your iPad before attempting to restore the cloud configuration. I’m not sure why it wouldn’t appear on both your devices in Dropbox. Make sure you are logged in to the same account on both. If you have the Dropbox app on your iPad, see if you see the song there.

Sean.

hb
    Participant
    #655 |

I am having the same problem in the same situation. I first import the audio file and then try to import the settings and marks, but the Cloud screen lists the desired file as “Not found.”

hb
    Participant
    #656 |

It just started working! After multiple failures, I now have multiple successes. I wonder what changed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.