Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • MrPetrichor
    Participant
    #578 |

hello, new user here

love anytune – use it everyday! I have q question (well, 2)..

is it possible to set up the Step-It-Up Trainer to gradually increase to my target speed, and then start back over at speed 1 – so, for example go from 75% to 125%, and then start back over at 75%… forever or until my fingers fall off? right now it seems to go to the top speed, and then just keeps repeating the top speed.

second question – I’m a little unclear on the audiomarks – are these mainly just so you can go directly to some point in the song, or is there a way to use the marks as a “sub-Step-It-Up Trainer” loop… I was thinking I could loop on the whole tune, increasing the speed, and then when I identify that one hard passage I could audio mark them and loop on that bit. probably not that tho, is it?

thanks in advance – like I say – love it – use it hours a day!

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #579 |

Hello,

To your first question – you have to manually turn the loop trainer off and then on again to get it to restart at the slow speed. It will currently keep looping at the top speed.

In Anytune 3.11 we are making a couple of changes. When the trainer completes you will be able to have Anytune either:
    1) Continue looping (like it does now)
    2) Stop playback
    3) Disable looping

Audiomarks can be used for a number of things. If you want to quickly get back to a spot, for sure. There are some customers who make use of them for choreography, or to remind them of what is coming up by setting an appropriate mark text or mark label.

If you have a loop section that you want to save for future use with the trainer, then you can save a loop mark and easily restore it at a later time by selecting the loop mark from the list. That would be a perfect use for saving a loop (though many people are now using the new auto loop between marks feature instead… but I think in this case a saved loop makes more sense).

Sean.

MrPetrichor
    Participant
    #580 |

Thank you very much for your reply – if there is a future request list, I would like to add a 4th option…. 🙂 … to continue looping from the initial speed…

Thanks again!

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #581 |

Thanks for the suggestion – I’ll add that to our feature tracking list.

Sean.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.