Tags: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • qeliv
    Participant
    #26 |

I’m using the full iphone version, and I have some suggestions:

1. For the bookmark mode, I think It would be nice if the bookmarks would scroll down and highlight the current part as the song plays. So basically I want to have a list of songs that tells me where I am and what comes next. I think this would be an easy fix? 🙂
    2. My second suggestion might be a little harder to implement (although I wouldn’t know :P) is a metronome that we can set for the song, or at least an audio count-in or for the start of the song (in the same tempo of the song), that would make me happy :).

I’ve just started using this app and, I love it so much! It makes things so much easier. Thank you for making such an awesome app, you guys rock!
    Anonymous
    #87 |

Hello,

For #1, assuming I’m interpreting your request properly we have implemented it in our upcoming 3.5 release. We hope to have 3.5 out before Christmas. Once you see the next update, if we haven’t accomplished what you’re looking for then drop us another line and let us know.
    With respect to #2, you are not the first to ask for a metronome or beat based count in. As you can imagine, that is a fair bit more work. We’d certainly like to do it at some point, but we currently have no planned release date for those features.
    It’s great to hear you like Anytune! Thanks for taking the time to post your suggestions and let us know. Many of the features in Anytune are a direct result of customer requests and feedback.
    Cheers!
    bdinardo
    Participant
    #4598 |

Hi, I love Anytune, and I’d like to add my voice to a beat-based count in feature for the songs. It would help a great deal in starting to play at the right spot.

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #4609 |

Anytune’s next update will include ReFrame anytune.us/ReFrame. We are following that with the Count-In feature. We agree a count-in will really help.

Richard Keller
    Participant
    #4640 |

I use Anytune for MAC. It is a great tool for learning new music. I would also put in a vote for an audible beat based count-in for looping. This would really help.
    Thanks

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #4660 |

Audible and visual tempo based count-in is in our next feature update. Thanks for the suggestion.

bdinardo
    Participant
    #5093 |

Hi, is there any update regarding the promised count-in? Is that coming any time soon?

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #5094 |

I am afraid we have ran into a coupled snags. We had to rush it out until we can work out the kinks. I can’t say for sure when it will be ready. 🙁

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.