Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Tomodorer
    Participant
    #750 |

Thank you for creating Anytune! I love Anytune. Please keep up the good work.

I have a few issues with the new update that I didn’t use to have in the last version.

While playing in Auto Loop mode, I used to be able to press the arrow keys to navigate through the marks. It used to work even when the track was playing. It used to instantly jump to the mark I wanted.

However, after the update the Anytune ignores my LEFT/RIGHT keys while playing. It sometimes even crash the app making it unresponsive. As an interesting observation, when I press RIGHT while it is playing, it will jump to the next mark AFTER it has reached that mark! So, in practice when I press RIGHT, it does nothing until it reaches the next mark, then it jumps the the mark after that mark! I.e., it will jump a mark extra, and with delay. It is making me mad. 🙁

Another related issue, is that while playing in Auto Loop mode, and pressing an arrow key, the area auto-looped is sometimes wrong, and after a second the application crashed.

Looking forward to updating to a new fixed version. 🙂

Thank you for reading this.

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #751 |

Thank you for the feedback.

I assume you are making use of the Mac version?

We are aware of some issues relating to Auto Loop and mark navigation, and do have fixes in the works for our next update. I apologize for the annoyance. 🙁

We are heading into the finishing stretch on the next update and it would be great if you’d be willing to give it a try to make sure we have fixed the issues you’re experiencing. If you are willing, please drop me a note via our support email address (Anytune in-app Help menu -> Email Support) and I will get you setup for the beta. If not, that’s OK too. When the next update comes out, please let us know if you’re still having trouble.

Sean.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.