Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • krahni
    Participant
    #709 |

is an ipad 2 fast enough for anytune pro +?
    or should i buy a newer one?

Tony Wacheski
    Participant
    #710 |

An iPad 2 will be fine for Anytune.

Obviously, the iPad Air or iPad 4 will be faster for some things, but an iPad 2 is usable.

Sean.

Pianissimo
    Participant
    #743 |

I use ipad 2 and iphone 4. Yes they are fast enough.

But today I saw that I cannot upgrade anytune on the iphone 4 because I cannot update ios to version 8. But You can still update to last version with the ipad2.

I will eventually upgrade the devices, but even with an older version, this app is amazing. I cannot live witout it anymore.

Pierre

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #744 |

Yes, there were a few things we wanted to use that were added by Apple in iOS8, and felt it was best to move forward rather than continuing to try and retain backwards compatibility with iOS7.

Very glad to hear you like Anytune! Thanks for letting us know. 🙂

Sean.

Pianissimo
    Participant
    #745 |

Yes I konw about audiocopy…

But I still cannot really the see use of it. I also use daily audioshare and multitrack DAW and I find the sharing is easier with ”open in” and dropbox. But perhaps audiocopy improved since I tried it…

I prepare practice tracks for about 200 chorists from 4 different choirs. A couple month ago we decided to put a small group on ipads and anytune. I never saw anything that can make such a dramatic improvement in the learning curve.

I wish everyone were on Ipads my work would be easier and a lot more efficient.

Previously I used Amazing slowdowner. I shifted to anytune as soon as i found it but it is still the only option I can suggest to android users…

Pierre

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #746 |

Wow!

That is amazing Pierre. It’s terrific to hear that Anytune is super helpful for your choirs!

Android is a challenging place to build and support an app like Anytune. We certainly wish we had a version of Anytune for Android (and Windows for that matter), but it’s not going to happen anytime soon unfortunately.

Sean.

Pianissimo
    Participant
    #747 |

I understad you very well. But I’m not sold to apple (far from it). For me the apps are making the ipad a must nothing else.

Keep on the good work.

Pierre

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #748 |

Hi Pierre,

Ultimately the apps are what makes a device useful for sure.

Apple has done a great job with the development kits and tools for developers to make it fairly straightforward to build great music apps. From our investigations into Android and Windows, they provide very little support for developing music apps by comparison to Apple. It’s do-able, but it is more work.

Sean.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.