Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • ZMcCoN
    Participant
    #754 |

PLEASE HELP! I emailed two days ago but I use this app extensively both professionally and in my spare time when arranging and rehearsing and I can no longer sign in to restore purchases. It tells me that it can’t find my Apple ID or that it’s invalid. Have tried reinstalling, Hard resetting, as well as signing in and out of the app store and I still get this error. Sent a message two days ago and not having it has really been frustrating. Please respond; I love this app and always recommend it to others and I really hope your service and support is just as stellar as the software.

Appreciatively,

Zachary D. McConnell

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #755 |

I am sorry to hear you cannot restore purchases. It sounds like to have already tried the usual fixes for App Store issues.

We have had a couple customers experiencing this issue. We’re not sure why, and apparently we (Anytune) are not the only app having this problem:
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/37715/in-app-purchase-wont-recognize-icloud-from-ios-from-1password-app

This user from the above forum post said that he was seeing an ‘Environment:sandbox’ message showing up as part of the login/purchase prompt.

Environment Sandbox on Purchase

Are you seeing the same thing?

If this is the case, we have found this http://www.technogal.net/2012/03/this-is-not-test-user-account-please.html which may help.

Please let us know if this does help. We are working to identify a solution to this problem but we have not been able to reproduce it.

Sean.

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #756 |

As an update – we’ve been able to reproduce the problem here with Anytune Pro and Anytune Pro+. The free version of Anytune seems to be working OK in our testing.

We have opened a ticket with Apple to investigate, as this is something that as far as we know is a problem with their systems. Hopefully it will be resolved quickly!

Sean.

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #757 |

It looks like the iOS 8.3 update that was released today (April 8th) may fix the problem.

After updating my test iPhone and iPad, I am now able to successfully restore in app purchases without seeing the ‘Environment: Sandbox’ show up.

So try updating to 8.3 and then try restoring your purchases again.

Sean.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.