Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • witward
    Participant
    #670 |

I first would like to say I absolutely love Anytune. I recommend it to every musician i know. I discovered you guys a little over a year ago and it has literally changed my musical life!

Ive used Anytune a lot and something i would really like is the option to put Marks and loops into their own folder in the marks panel. Im a super organized person and hate clutter. I feel my marks start to get cluttered after I’ve picked the song apart. For instance, I play bass for my church. When I’m learning a more complex song. I go through and mark up the arrangement of the song and then ill go back and get some of the smaller details of the song like any kind of fills/runs that i think sound cool. What i would like to be able to do is separate the different types of marks and loops into their own folder or at a minimum be able to change the color of the different marks. You already allow folders for playlist, i would just love to see it added to the marks panel as well. Thank you and keep up the good work!

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #671 |

It’s great to hear you like Anytune. We certainly appreciate you recommending it to your fellow musicians. 🙂

Your suggestion certainly makes a lot of sense, and I definitely understand what you mean about wanting to be able to file and organize marks within a song. And then being able to show one grouping of marks rather than having them all visible all the time.

I have opened a feature request to track your suggestion. I cannot make any promises about time frame unfortunately as our plates are quite full at the moment.

Thanks for taking the time to give us your great suggestion!

Sean.

witward
    Participant
    #672 |

Thank you for considering my suggestion!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.