Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • mrgeeze
    Participant
    #5748 |

I have over 100 backing tracks I have created and store in ICloud
    I have purchased both the IOS and Mac Versions of Anytune Pro.

I would like to import various set lists I create from one version
    Of Anytune to another. I can handle uploading the files but the set list play order would be very helpful.

admin
    Keymaster
    #5749 |

Anytune will honour iTunes (Apple Music) set lists if the playlists are defined and the audio files are in your device’s music library or synced to your device.

Since you have placed them in iCloud the songs will need to be imported into Anytune, create Anytune Playlists and share them across your devices.

See Folders and Playlists.

You can share music data (including settings, marks, and set lists (Anytune Playlists)) across your devices with a Restore action. See Sharing song data (configs). This does not include the song files.

First you need to sync (and download) the same songs to all your devices through iTunes sync (USB or WiFi), using the iCloud Music Library, or manually importing the songs into Anytune. See Sharing songs across devices.

Once the songs are copied to the target device, in Anytune:

1. Tap the Cloud
    2. Choose ,
    3. Restore All. To restore all data to the target device.

See https://support.anytune.app or anytune.app/contact-us.

mrgeeze
    Participant
    #5750 |

I get using Itunes/AppleMusic to share Apple playlists.

I do not use my Itunes library for any work on Anytune.

I create my setlists (playlists) within Anytune.

What I don’t see is a way to share the playlist I created in Anytune across devices.
    I understand having to have the same audio files (imported) on both devices.
    I’m merely looking for a way to share the Anytune playlists.
    Right now I have to look at one Anytune playlist on an IOS device and manually set it up on a Mac device.
    Its not the end of the world, just a bit inconvenient.

btw, on the import, a multi file select for IOS (like it exists on Mac) would be a great feature.

thanks for all your good work.
    i appreciate the product for my practicing and gigging.

admin
    Keymaster
    #5776 |

Currently you can share music data (including playlists, settings, marks, notes, …) across your devices with a Restore action. See Sharing song data (configs). This does not include the song files unless they are in your Device’s Music Library or the iCloud Music Library.

First you need to sync (and download) the same songs to all your devices through iTunes sync (USB or WiFi), using the iCloud Music Library, or manually importing the songs into Anytune. See Sharing songs across devices.

Once the songs are copied to the target device, in Anytune:

1. Tap the Cloud
    2. Choose ,
    3. Restore All. T o restore all data to the target device.

Anytune plays songs directly from your music library. Anytune cannot add, delete or modify songs in your device’s library. 

When you import a song directly into Anytune (using Record, Open-In, WiFi, Email, Files, Dropbox,  …) the audio file is stored in Anytune.  You must Export these songs to a location accessible to your other device.  

Keep songs in a Dropbox or iCloud folder accessible to all your devices and import them into Anytune when you want to play them. 

See support.anytune.app.

mrgeeze
    Participant
    #5806 |

Exactly!

Works for me !

A multi-file select (or perhaps a folder select) for the ios product would be a great feature.

Selecting each file manually (when you have 50 or 100) takes some time.

Thanks again for a great prduct.

admin
    Keymaster
    #5816 |

Yes we agree. We do have multiple file export and related enhancements on the list.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.