Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • shinin01
    Participant
    #4450 |

Is it possible to support direct access to applemusic?
    Thanks

Tony
    Keymaster
    #4462 |

Apple Music (and Spotify) songs are DRM encumbered “copy protected” and cannot be played by Anytune. Anytune currently cannot import streamed songs or songs saved for offline playback. It sucks.

Please tell Apple that you should be able to Play Apple Music in your other apps.

See the “Does Anytune play Apple Music songs?” FAQ for more information on how to help us get your Apple Music playable in Anytune.

We are also trying to negotiate an arrangement with Spotify, and others to provide Anytune access to the their libraries.

We will add the ability to play Apple Music songs as soon as we can.

Tony
    Anytune.us - Music practice perfected

Jason Smith
    Participant
    #4472 |

Hello…I have been an avid supporter and promoter of Anytune. However, I’ve been patiently waiting for integration with Spotify. A few friends have started telling me about ASD (Amazing Slow Downer) by Roni Music…but I’ve been holding out for you guys. ASD HAS HAD Spotify integration since January, 2015. You are pushing for Apple Music (which is an uphill battle)…but obviously something is possible with Spotify. Please focus on Spotify for now…it’s been around longer…and you are losing your competitive advantage. Much like everyone else…I’m moving to the cloud. it’s time Anytune makes it happen.

Tony
    Keymaster
    #4473 |

Hi Jason,

We are actively working on Spotify now. The Spotify iOS SDK is still Beta but is now available for use and we are working with it right now. We still have some hurdles to clear before I can commit 100% that it will be in 3.14, but it is currently planned for the next release and the highest priority feature. Spotify provides app developers a mechanism to play songs but we need access to the raw data to provide the time-strteching capabilities. We need to jump through some hoops to comply with Spotify terms of use and get their approval. We will get there. Sorry for the wait, we will make it worth it.

We expect Apple will eventually provide access to Apple Music but in their own good time.

Tony
    Anytune.us - Music practice perfected

jack adision
    Participant
    #4475 |

You should try a professional DRM Removal tool to get rid of Digital Rights Management algorithm from e-books. Kindly visit: http://www.video-converters.org/blog/how-to-rem…
    to download this software for free.

Lyle
    Participant
    #4678 |

I realize this isn’t entirely under your control, but is there any update about Spotify integration?
    Thanks…

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #4681 |

We are continuing discussions with Spotify and moving forward investigating ways to work around the limitations with streamed audio. It will take some time.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.