Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • emma
    Participant
    #5461 |

I have an Anytune playlist here of songs I have imported into Anytune (not necessarily from Itunes), and am trying to figure out how I can get this playlist from my Mac laptop to my phone so I can listen to the playlist on the go. I don’t really care too much about the markings and adjustments made on the tunes, but it would be great to have the original songs on my iphone. Any ideas? Thought there should be a way to import the Anytune Playlist into Itunes perhaps? Or maybe some way to integrate the phone app with the Anytune Mac application?
    Thanks!!

admin
    Keymaster
    #5462 |

Anytune playlists (See Playlists and folders) can include songs imported directly into Anytune AND songs played from your iTunes or iCloud Music Library. Anytune playlist definitions are part of Anytune’s Config and can be shared across your devices using iCloud. See Sharing song data (configs).

You can restore a playlist definition from one device to another if the songs in the playlist are available to Anytune. The songs must be in your device’s music library or imported directly into Anytune.

See Sharing songs across devices

admin
    Keymaster
    #5463 |

Anytune playlists (See Playlists and folders) can include songs imported directly into Anytune AND songs played from your iTunes or iCloud Music Library. Anytune playlist definitions are part of Anytune’s Config and can be shared across your devices using iCloud. See Sharing song data (configs).

You can restore a playlist definition from one device to another if the songs in the playlist are available to Anytune. The songs must be in your device’s music library or imported directly into Anytune.

See Sharing songs across devices

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.