Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Arion Sinagra
    Participant
    #4564 |

Anytume is an excellent tool that is steps ahead of its most famous competitor – transcribe, steps ahead of capo, simply the best, but most of us use different platforms in their lives, personally I have an iPad, currently I’m an anytime pro+ user, android and windows, and if I’d have an opportunity is purchase this amazing product even 2 times more since it’s a real game changer in studying jazz solos… I suppose 90% of anytune users are like me and missing it on other platforms, so, please let us know are you currently working on version for android and windows? Is it expected in the near future? There is a little of hope leaving phrase on your site that windows and android versions are in development, is it true or just your plans for future?
    Anyway thank you a lot for that amazing software, it helps me really a lot in my course of studying…

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #4579 |

Thank you Arion,

We are happy to hear Anytune is

We have done a lot of work attempting to devise a way to efficiently reuse code on all platforms. Things are changing quickly and we learned a lot from the exercise. One of the things we learned was our approach was not ideal and we have decided to reset and take advantage of the things we learned and adjust our approach. This will allow us to improve all platforms more easily and provide a more stable product for you.

However, it has delayed our plans to deliver another platform in year. We are still planning to provide Anytune on iOS, MacOS, Android and Windows but it will not be this year (2016). 🙁

Arion Sinagra
    Participant
    #4582 |

Ok, thank you, and good luck with that 🙂 can’t wait to try new features that i’ve seen on teaser you have on main page 🙂

W1ngLeader7
    Participant
    #4652 |

I second Arion’s comments. My old iPad just died and I definitely don’t want to buy another one. However, I’d pay 3-4x the Anytune price on iOS to get it on Windows.

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #4653 |

Thanks. We would love to be there now.

Kopfschmerzen
    Participant
    #4740 |

I’d love to have AnyTune available on Android. I bought it for iOS, and I’d buy it for Android in no time, as my iPad is too old. If you need help with developing or testing the app for Android, let me know.

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #4742 |

We would love to have Anytune on Android too. We are working on it, and being very careful.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.