Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Lyle
    Participant
    #4448 |

My AirTurn BT-105 is bluetooth-connected to my iPad Air. I can turn pages in my iRealBook app just fine. But I’m having some initial config problem with AnyTune.

I haven’t touched the Mode on the AirTurn itself, so I’m assuming it’s Mode 3. But I’ve tried to set the Remote Control Profile to both “1/2/3/4 Keys” and “Up/Down/Left/Right Arrows”, and I can’t get the AirTurn to control AnyTune. Port 1 is set to Toggle Loop Enabled. Port 2 is set to Play or Pause.

Thanks for any help….Lyle

Tony
    Keymaster
    #4453 |

AirTurn controllers are essentially Bluetooth keyboards with a very limited number of keys.

First step is to ensure the device is “paired”.

Second is to ensure the BT-105 mode/profile matches so Anytune listens for the right key signal.

iOS allows only one app to “own” the keyboard, and that app must be in the foreground. Please ensure Anytune is the active app in the foreground.

While I have not heard of apps keeping control of the keyboard in the background you could try:

1. restarting your device (so no other apps are running)
    2. pairing your BT-105
    3. starting Anytune’s appropriate Remote Control Profile
    4. and tying again

Occasionally, I have heard from customers who have had to “repair” their AirTurn controllers after changing modes or profiles.

1. Change to a compatible
    2. Repair your device

AirTurn has some help on their site:
    Changing keyboard profiles with the BT-105 – http://www.airturn.com/component/k2/item/88-changing-keyboard-profiles-with-the-bt-105
    How to Pair your BT-105 or BT-106 to an iOS device –http://www.airturn.com/component/k2/item/364-pairing-connecting-your-bt-105-to-an-ios-device

Tony
    Anytune.us - Music practice perfected

Lyle
    Participant
    #4460 |

OK. A little more fiddling around, reset Bluetooth, make sure BT-105 is in mode 3, play with the options in AnyTune, and it works. 😎
    Thanks…Lyle

Tony
    Keymaster
    #4461 |

Cool. Bluetooth can be flaky. Glad you got it working.

Tony
    Anytune.us - Music practice perfected

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.