Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Brandon Kenyon
    Participant
    #693 |

an you make an android of this app because my iphone will soon be replaced with a samsung galaxy s whatever and also can you make one for kindle fire hd

Sean (Anytune)
    Keymaster
    #694 |

Hi,

Thanks for the request – you are not the first to ask about Anytune on other operating systems and devices.

We are looking into bringing Anytune to other operating systems like Windows and Android. However, the only promise I can make is that it will be long time coming. It would be great if we could just hit a button and it magically worked tomorrow, but it’s a LOT of work to get a complex app like Anytune working well across multiple platforms.

If Anytune is an important tool for you, or if you make use of multiple music related apps on your phone/tablets, iPhones and iPads will likely still have the best music app support for several more years yet.

Sean.

Sean - Anytune Support

Leo Jamez
    Participant
    #761 |

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Good Day to the developers! I found out a VERY BIG PROBLEM after buying a licence.
    My player works incorrect even when I use it without Main Stage3. Playbacks can stop for a millisecond – and that’s enough to crash the show((( it may happen twice a song and even more) I’m very upset((( While working on Main Stage3 with iTunes player or iKaraoke Tune Prompter THERE ARE NO PROBLEM AT ALL. How can THIS happen? Explain please…

OS X 10.10.3 MacBook Pro (13-inch Late 2011) 2,4 GHz Intel Core i5, 4Gb 1333MHz DDR3

Thanx!

Sean (Anytune)
    Keymaster
    #762 |

Hi Leo,

Please email us at our support address – we have not heard of anyone else having a problem like this, and debugging it in our forums is probably not going to be the best place to work through it.

You can open Anytune, select the Help menu and then click email support.

Sean.

Sean - Anytune Support

RobyJohny
    Blocked
    #5132 |

Yes we take a look at Swift Player. But because of these reasons, we are increasingly forced to look for online converters or other applications that we recommend. For me Flvconverter.net remains an irreplaceable online converter from YouTube to mp3 music.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.