Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The Awesome Maverick
    Participant
    #4807 |

Hi guys,
    I have created a drum cover on a song and to prevent copyright issues on YouTube, I’ve learned that u can change pitch etc. to premvent it. So, is there a way to IMPORT VIDEOS INTO ANYTUNE??

Pls help me.

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #4808 |

Hi Awesome Maverick,

Anytune will extract the audio from common video file formats. When you import a video file the audio component will be added to Anytune’s music library.

You can sync the video through iTunes into your device’s music library. You will need to change the video to “Media Kind” so that it shows up in the Categories Anytune looks in.

You can import the file directly using Anytune Pro+ or the free version with the Import IAP, through Open-In, Dropbox, WiFi or Email.

The Awesome Maverick
    Participant
    #4811 |

Thanks tony for ur help. The problem I’m having is that I am a drummer and I have made a cover of myself playing on a song. I want to upload it on YouTube but to prevent copyright issue I will have to change the pitch of the song in the video. That’s my REAL query. If u cud help me on that it would be great.

Thanks again.
    And if u feel that it is not possible with this app, then pls help me on which app to use.

PEACE OUT

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #4812 |

You can export a adjusted (“Tuned”) song with Anytune.

When you export a song you can export the Original Song (unaltered) OR a Tuned Song which includes all the current settings including Tempo, Pitch, Gain, Pan, EQ, Retune, and even the current loop.

To Export a song:

1. Play (load) the song you want to export
    2. Make any adjustments to the song settings (Tempo, Pitch, Gain, Pan, EQ, Retune, Skip, …)
    3. Tap the sharing button
    4. ´┐╝Choose “Export Song”
    5. Select “Tuned Song”
    6. Next, select the method for Export: Email, Open-In
    7. Tap the “Export via ” button to send the file.
      The song is exported in m4a format which is widely supported and Apple’s standard music format.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.