Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • del
    Participant
    #5117 |

I have a six year old who is pretty good playing violin. His teacher is Chinese and has gone back to China for the summer, she won’t be back for a couple of months. In the mean time I will try to help him as much as I can, and I’m trying to find some resources to help me.
    I would like to have an app or program that I could play a peace of recorded music and it would give me the notes of the lead instrument such as a violin. Will anytune accomplish this for me, or is there another app or program that will, and do a good job of it?
    I have searched around and found some that say they can do this, but the reviews seem to indicate that they don’t work very well.
    Thanks for you help,
    Del

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #5118 |

Hi, Anytune does not provide the notes of the lead instrument. You can add a text (Lyrics) file that can be made to scroll with the music which some use for use with Textual TAB or chord sheets. We do plan to provide apps that synchronize music with sheet music. There are some apps that extract the notes or at least the chords from audio files, Yamaha has one that will play the piano parts I believe.

del
    Participant
    #5120 |

Thanks for the reply, I’ll try to see what Yamaha has.
    Thanks again

mgan juilia
    Participant
    #5165 |

Thank you. I am worried about this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.