This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

Tags: 

Viewing 11 posts - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • segovia123
    Participant
    #4736 |

Are there any plans to allow video import

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #4737 |

Yes, supporting video as a media type is planned.

AJ
    Participant
    #4791 |

Feature request:
    Remote Control of Anytune by FLIC Buttons
    (–>Bluetooth LE Smart Buttons – more info to be fond here: https://flic.io)

Please Allow the remote Control of Anytune by FLIC Buttons.

three click states can be defined per button (Have a list of commands like in Midi Automation):
    – click — e.g. Play / Pause
    – double press. — e.g. return to last marker
    – long press. — e.g jump to next marker

Please also allow to integrate more than one FLIC Buttons

The SDK to integrate FLICs can be found here:
    https://partners.flic.io/partners/developers

(And – if you need someone too beta test – Please let me know…)

Thanks – AJ

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #4793 |

Hey AJ,

Flic looks cool. I have added this to our features list. Thanks for the heads up.

archie414
    Participant
    #4895 |

Hello I am new using Anytune. And have some questions:

1) I do not see the side by side function. It is available for anytune?

2) It is posible copy and paste .jpg in the text function? My question come because there some chords that are difficult for me and I would like copy and paste when using lirycs.

Sorry for my english, I am Venezuelan the land of musics

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #4896 |

These are two features that are currently not available but we would like to provide. Split Screen is a challenging for us but we are looking at it. Supporting JPG and PDF in lyrics is also a feature that has been requested and is on out feature list.

Unfortunately, neither of these features will be available in the short term.

We appreciate suggestions. Keep them coming.

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #4897 |

These are two features that are currently not available but we would like to provide. Split Screen is a challenging for us but we are looking at it. Supporting JPG and PDF in lyrics is also a feature that has been requested and is on out feature list.

Unfortunately, neither of these features will be available in the short term.

We appreciate suggestions. Keep them coming.

box
    Participant
    #4933 |

At the moment I use anytune and iReal Pro simultaneously, the splitview would be really great!

Even better would be if you could insert PDFs in the lyrics, then the manual selection of the song on the other side is no longer necessary!

My suggestion is that you can insert the PDFs via iOS 11 drag and drop.

Thanks for your effort!

Daniel Stenning
    Participant
    #4934 |

I have a feature suggestion concerning use of it in live performance situations when used to play minus-one backing tracks:

I often get carried away in the solo section of an instrumental song and forget I’m supposed to have stopped noodling and play the head or end-section of the song.

Could we have some optional signalling information visually – when about to hit a new marker section ? for example when the SOLO section is about to end – or just a beginning of a different section. something like flashing the whole screen a chosen colour – including changing the text to inverse-colour.. something that would get through to a noodle who’s got too carried away!

Also – again – concerning using AT as a live performance backing track player- take a good loot at the iOS ap OneTrack. That app is 100% dedicated to people using backing tracks in live situations. And the developer has been very careful to think about visibility in dark or bright performance situations. Theres lots of good ideas worth copying there!

I own it but would prefer to use AT for EVERYTHING – for many reasons – some being that AT has many features OneTrack doesn’t.

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #4941 |

Hi Daniel, Thanks for the suggestions. We spoke on FB.

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #4942 |

Support for PDFs and Splitscreen are on the list. Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.