This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 88 total)
  • Tony Wacheski
    Participant
    #225 |

Glad to hear you find Anytune useful!

I’ve captured your suggestions in a case for us to look at when we have a chance to look at enhancing the lyrics support. Thanks for the ideas!
    Sean.
    allthetunes
    Participant
    #585 |

Hi! Are you guys working on an iOS 7 style refresh? It’s been released for almost a year now as iOS 8 is around the corner. After seeing the gorgeous UI of one of your competitors (however it’s the only area they’re a step above you guys) I wanted to start tweaking UI elements for myself but it’s a huge undertaking and I wouldn’t want to spend all this time if you have something in the works for a future update. Thanks!

Sean (Anytune)
    Keymaster
    #586 |

Hello allthetunes,

The short answer is yes and no.

Anytune still supports iOS6 as of the 3.10 release. We will be dropping support for iOS6 in the next major release of Anytune – 3.11. This is due to a requirement of continuing to support Audiobus once iOS8 becomes available (since iOS8 requires a new version of Audiobus, and the new version of Audiobus requires iOS7 or higher). We intend / hope to release 3.11 in advance of the iOS8 public launch.

However, rebuilding the complete UI beyond what we’ve done so far to support iOS7 UI elements is a massive undertaking both from a development perspective as well as thought perspective (i.e.: how does the Anytune UI best fit into the new, flatter world order). We are planning to take a fresh look at it, however the fruits of those labours will be a long time in coming.

Hope that helps.

Sean.

Sean - Anytune Support

allthetunes
    Participant
    #587 |

Sean, thanks for the reply!

Gianluca Improta
    Participant
    #588 |

Hi I would like to request a feature.
    Let’s say I have a song to practice and I divide it into 4 sections, using either audiomarks or loopmarks. Would it be possible to make Anytune loop the first section let’s say 50 times, then move onto the second section and repeat the loop 50 times again, and switch to the third section and repeat 50 times, and so on, without pressing a button?
    It would be awesome to have this kind of automation
    Thanks!!

Sean (Anytune)
    Keymaster
    #589 |

Anytune does not currently have that capability.

In Anytune 3.11 we are adding a few more options to the Step-It-Up trainer so that you will be able to have it take different actions one the trainer completes. Currently it just keeps playing the loop at regular speed. In the next version you will be able to have it stop playback or turn off the loop. So while you would still need a button press to move to the next loop, you could use the trainer to loop 50x and then have Anytune stop. Tap the button to move to the next loop section and
    turn the trainer on again.

While it would be possible to add another end action (move to next mark / loop and restart the trainer) it is not currently on our list. It is an interesting suggestion though – thanks for taking the time to make it.

Sean.

Sean - Anytune Support

Tom the Guitar Guy
    Participant
    #598 |

I would like the ability to trim files (remove long silences or intro clicks at the beginning). Also possibly modify them (copy/paste) to extend a section, like a solo.

Great app! Keep up the great work!

Thanks!
    Tom

Sean (Anytune)
    Keymaster
    #599 |

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the feedback. We don’t currently have plans to add audio editing capabilities to Anytune. However, there are a couple of things you can do to accomplish something similar…

There is an app called AudioShare that you can use to do the editing. Simply export the original track to AudioShare, do your editing and then Open-In back into Anytune.

Alternatively, our next update (coming soon) will include support for AudioCopy – which also has some built-in editing capabilities.

It may not be as ‘clean’ as doing it all inside Anytune, but we think we’ve already got feature overload. 😉

Sean.

Sean - Anytune Support

Bern
    Participant
    #608 |

Hi I have requested this before and it still does not seem to have made it into the production product. I would like to be able to add a countdown to a loop so that I have a lead in to play along with the loop.

This has also been requested by others – I noticed a request from March 2013 for the same functionality. Is there any chance of this being incorporated?

Tony Wacheski
    Participant
    #609 |

Hello,

Yes, the count-in is a fairly popular request. We had been planning on incorporating some new technology to do it in a way that we think would work really well. Unfortunately, we’re *still* waiting on the provider to deliver (it’s about 1.5 years behind where they said it would be) 🙁

As a result, we have not implemented the count-in. Given the situation, I do not currently have a timeframe as to when it might appear unfortunately.

Sean.

musicmanj
    Participant
    #640 |

Anytune is a great app. Love it.

I have one request. With other apps I’ve used, they have included a frequency analyzer that would map against a keyboard. Usually this is helpful when at a position where a chord is played to help pick out the individual notes of a chord. Seeing the spectrum real time wasn’t very helpful, but at a paused location to sort out a chord was a tremendous help. Any chance to work those feature in?

Thanks.

– Jason

Sean (Anytune)
    Keymaster
    #641 |

Hi Jason,

We do hope to include some other spectrum visualization options as well as the ability to generate tones via a virtual keyboard at some point in the future. Unfortunately, I have no idea at this point when it might appear.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Sean.

Sean - Anytune Support

flyinblind
    Participant
    #793 |

Great app I use it on a Mac.. Many players are working on only one small part of a song at a time..Is there a way to compile those small parts onto a separate track via copy/paste?

Tony
    Keymaster
    #794 |

Thanks, Anytune does not offer cutting and pasting of song segments. If you want to cut and and paste small sections of a song into a new track you can export a “tuned” song (Menu / File / Export Tuned Song …) into a new song. Tuned songs include skip marks, which allow you to jump over parts of the song (to the next mark). Create Skip Mark at the beginning of the song, a Position Mark at the start of the section you want to keep and a Skip Mark at the end of the segment. Now when you you export the song it will include only the segment. You could export multiple segments this way as well.

We do have basic editing on the list of feature requests. Thanks.

Tony
    Anytune.us - Music practice perfected

stevebeige
    Participant
    #4431 |

Anytune is almost perfect!!! I love it to bits for a searchable library, easy looping, markers, general navigation, Transcribe mode and Eq profiles. But I really, really, really have withdrawl of the ‘hold’ function from Amazing Slow Downer. Please consider adding this feature. I know you can select a small section and loop it as a workaround but it’s not a match for simply hitting the ‘H’ key. I would love to not have to go between 2 applications and keep associated playlists synced up but as a guitar teacher who relies on this feature to help pick out parts for students several times a day (and to be able to recommend the software as a one stop shop to them) I currently cannot 🙁

I’m sure this has been requested a few times by others but I wish to add weight to this.

Yours hopefully

Steve

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.