Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • pacemaker1000
    Participant
    #5014 |

Hi again
    not sure if this is an Anytune problem but all audio playback is distorted when i run Jamup in the backround. however this is not effected when using the basic ipad music player?
    for reference Anytune plays fine when using Tonebridge, another guitar amp sim!

thanks

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #5017 |

Thanks for the heads-up. There could be an interaction and iOS 11 has been a fun release.

I was not able to reproduce the distortion with an iRig HD on an iPad iOS 11.2.5.

We would like to be able to reproduce the problem. If you could provide the details of your setup it would be appreciated. Here or through Help > “Email Support” in Anytune.

pacemaker1000
    Participant
    #5018 |

Hi, I am using an iPad 3 which only goes up to iOS 9.3.5
    Problem is there even without any interface connected. It’s a fresh iPad restored to factory and only have Jamup, Anytune and tonebridge installed
    I’ll try on my newer iPad Air as a matter of interest.
    Thanks

Jamup support have responded that they don’t believe it’s their problem ☹️

pacemaker1000
    Participant
    #5019 |

Update!

Problem narrowed down to only when Jamup is in ‘ultra low latency’ mode? and only on older ipad 3. Ipad Air running ios 11.x.x works faultlessly regardless of latency settings

So possibly specific to ios 9.3.5 or lower processing speed of older ipad?

thanks

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #5022 |

Thanks for the update!

Yes, the older OS and hardware may have trouble keeping up with the low latency setting. Please ensure you are on the most recent supported version of Anytune, although it will not be THE latest since you are on iOS 9. We cannot provide an update for Anytune running on iOS 9. I think you are stuck with less than low latency.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.