Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Miles Works
    Participant
    #5227 |

Great App. I’m running it on my iPad and iPhone and it’s great for what I have it doing.

Is there a way to change all the Position Marker Labels to something other than “Position Marker”, without having to go through each and every one of them ? I have over 1000 of them, and I’d rather not go through each and every one one of them. It’s exceptionally tedious. I know the app gives you a method to change them individually, but that’s not what I’m looking for. I want to be able to set the label globally. Because “### – Position Mark” isn’t working for what I need this thing to do.

It would be ideal for the end user to be able to change it with a time stamp – a global title – ###. And any or all of those things are changeable….

Is that even possible ?

I have a feeling the answer is “NO”, but I figured I’d ask.

I know that the file exports a massive amount of export data but finding that data in the melange of data that it exports is nothing short of looking for a needle in a haystack. I can see from the export that it does export a label but it’s not on each and every marker, just the ones that have been modified.

Help.

Miles.

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #5231 |

Thanks. The app currently does not have a way to change the default “Position Mark” text globally. And unfortunately, because no value has been set the value is not included in the config file.

You could export the configuration file and edit it to add a new line after specific line in the file.

Change

"audioMarks" : [
            {
              "changeIncremental" : 0,
              "uuid" : "9D55B341-2574-4E41-BC38-E5752DE7BD51",
              "changePeriod" : 0,
              "loopRepeatCount" : 0,
              "changeFlags" : 0,

To

"audioMarks" : [
            {
              "changeIncremental" : 0,
              "uuid" : "9D55B341-2574-4E41-BC38-E5752DE7BD51",
              "changePeriod" : 0,
              "label" : "YOUR NEW LABEL",
              "changeFlags" : 0,

where “YOUR NEW LABEL” replaces the “Position Mark” text for all marks.
    Then import the config.atcfg file into Anytune like it was a song. Where it will be available in the Anytune Cloud, and
    Restore the file.

This is a low level hack but it would work.

Miles Works
    Participant
    #5232 |

I thought of that. However until about 10 minutes ago I had discarded this idea for 2 reasons. 1.) There appear to be more UUID entires than there are potential label positions. 2.) I hadn’t seen a pattern to that I could globally grep against. It just occurred to me that there is one…of and only if the number of characters in the UUID is exactly the same.

Is it ?

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #5233 |

You can insert a new line:
    "label" : "YOUR NEW LABEL",
    after every line containing the pattern “loopRepeatCount”
    There is one loopRepeatCount per mark.

You will need some sed or awk magic. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.