Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Gianluca Improta
    Participant
    #4849 |

Hi, the question is related to Anytune Pro+ for iPad.
    I use to practice with anytune a couple of years ago, and I had a bunch of track ( about 10) and I had marked each of them with a lot of loop marks.
    Now I wanna resume my practice on the same tracks from an old backup, but I was able to import the marks just for 1 track. the other appears in the backup importer but next to them there is a “Not found”. The thing is, the tracks are there, they have the same name as in the back up. I tried the same process for all the tracks but it worked for just 1 track.
    I did bought a new iPad in the meantime, but I don’t think that’s the issue, otherwise that one track that is working wouldn’t.

Can you please help me?

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #4850 |

“Not found” usually means the song file is not found by Anytune. Anytune looks in your device’s music library and in Anytune itself for songs that were explicitly imported. Since it is a new device you should be looking in the music library.

Anytune matches to Song by Song Title, Album and Artist. Play one of the Not Found songs and tap the Title Bar to see the Title, Album and Artist and make sure they are the same. If you cannot play the song it may be the song is not in your device’s music library or it is a DRM (protected) version that Anytune is not allowed to read.

Have a look at http://anytune.us/blog/faq-items/importing-fails-problem/

murmichel
    Participant
    #4858 |

I just had a similar experience when I changed to a new iPad. I restored everything from an iCloud backup and synchronized the same music again. Then, in Anytune I imported the latest backup from the old iPad.

That backup correctly shows tunes with audio marks (and the correct number) and there’s no error message when I import them. However, the import doesn’t have any effect.

Anytune can access and play all tunes as before on the old iPad. The names and all their metadata are the same as before. Anytune doesn’t seem to be able to match up the tunes with its own imported metadata for marks and loop marks.

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #4859 |

Please anytune.us/contact-us and we will try to get to the bottom of it.

Gianluca Improta
    Participant
    #4860 |

Thank you so much for following up on this. I found a solution: if I first import the song in itunes on my Mac, then sync the iPad and add it in Anytunes, then it works; if I add the same song from Dropbox then it doesn’t work (or at least just one song works, I have no idea why). Maybe it’s a glitch, you guys might wanna check it out.
    Anyway, thank you for the help 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.