Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • bcarwell
    Participant
    #4861 |

I know that MIDI cc signals from a full functioned MIDI keyboard with switches, faders, etc. can control Anytunes via Bluetooth pedals and keyboards, etc.

But how about using piano keys on a MIDI keyboard. I know “keyswitches” can control things in DAWS such as depressing a C# to change a virtual instrument articulation, etc.

Can you similarly use a MIDI piano keyboard to control Anytunes, e.g. Program it so that if I play a low C# “note on” that Anytune will respond and jump to a next loop point, etc. ?

Bob

bcarwell
    Participant
    #4863 |

What are “BBCodes” ? Bulletin Board Codes ? How do you use them ? And I don’t understand “to format your content”. I just want do define some sections of a tune with markers and use the midi piano keys to jump to them.

And can anybody give me a short idiots guide on how to change or map my midi piano keyboard note on messages to midi CC numbers that Anytune will respond to, to jump to a marker, etc. ??

Thanks, Bob

JimLeask
    #4875 |

Yes, you can use the piano keys on a MIDI keyboard to control Anytune. This other post gives the details I think you are looking for on how to use it

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.