Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • tanney
    Participant
    #4586 |

Hi,

Installed the beta version last night and have noticed a couple of things. First, as noted in the Known issues section, my iPhone 6 has a lot of crackling noises that are persistent and do not go away even after a restart of the app or the phone.

More importantly, when I hit the button to start the song over the audio cuts out and a phone reboot is required to get audio back. This also kills my music player of choice, Boom, and prevents it from hearing the song playing until the phone is restarted.

This is on a beta version of iOS, 10.1 (14B71)

Thanks

fabio_anytune
    #4587 |

Hi tanney,

Thanks a lot for your feedback on Beta ReFrame!

We did notice some issues with audio on our devices after upgrading to iOS 10, even independently of using Anytune. Losing audio when switching to AirPlay and back, for example, noise, etc.

All these issues have disappeared for us after these two steps:
    1. force quit all apps
    2. restart device

I am not sure if that is what you did already, if not can you please give it a try?

How to force quit an app on iPhone or iPad
    Double click the Home button (or 3D Touch press the left side of the screen on iPhone 6s) to bring up the fast app switcher.
    Swipe to the app you want to force quit.
    Touch the app card and flick it up and off the screen.

How to restart iPhone or iPad
    Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears.
    Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.
    After the device turns off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.

Please let us know if that worked for you.

Thanks a lot,
    Fabio

tanney
    Participant
    #4588 |

Fabio,

That does work but it happens every time I press the start over button to start the song over.

Thanks

Wes

jairam
    #4641 |

How to elimnate vocals and still preserve the music in Reframe

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #4643 |

Hi Wes (tanney), Please anytune.us/contact-us/ if you are still havibg issues with the released version

Tony

tanney
    Participant
    #4644 |

Tony,

Thanks for following up. The last couple of beta versions have fixed the issue…..

Wes

tony_anytune
    Keymaster
    #4645 |

Hi Jairam,

ReFrame solos or mutes a range of frequencies between two pan (Left/Right) positions.

Try tapping the preset button and selecting Solo Vocals as a start, then resize the window to adjust the position and frequency range to be soloed or muted. The mix of the song will impact how well ReFrame isolates the vocals. Adjust the slider to limit the level of isolation. You may want to allow a little in if the vocals and other instrument are in the same place on stage.

Every song is different and the original mix of the song can greatly impact the result. Some mixes with stereo effects will not work well at all. More traditional clean mixes will work great.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.